IQAC actively works for the enhancement of quality of education in our Institution.
Functions of IQAC :
- Presentation of recent and actual work done by the faculty/research scholars
- Encouraging live study projects (preferably regional)
- Conduct of online examinations as a part of internal assessment
- Submission of research/review papers as well as publication of proceedings
- Assessment of student quality by assignments (atleast 3 per semester in each paper predesigned and placed in the website)
- Assessment of student quality by atleast one seminar by each student
- Conduct of subject class room quiz
- Strengthening of academic counselling and career counselling.
- Strengthening of alumni association by involving alumni in the development of college.
- Making availability of Audio/video systems in e-class rooms as well as MOOCS and Inflibnet facilities
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- IQAC is collecting feedback twice a year from students, parents, teachers and alumni based on the format designed by the NAAC.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders by uploading the IQAC activities in the college website and inviting suggestions from stakeholders.
- IQAC encourages all the departments to conduct inter (at International/National/State/Regional levels) and intra (at college level) seminars/workshops/exhibitions/observation of important days.
- Dr.V.S.Krishna Govt. Degree & PG College (A) is the district nodal college and give guidance to the other sub-urban & rural colleges in & around the Visakhapatnam district. For improving quality.
- IQAC actively encourages development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- IQAC helps in academic & administrative audits by proving necessary information with valid proofs.
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.